2018 Tour de France VIP Spectator Experiences
Our VIP Spectator Trips are the perfect way to see the Tour de France and provide the perfect mix of LIVE race-viewing, insider Tour de France experiences and exclusive VIP hospitality.
2018 ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
- The 2018 Tour de France route will be officially announced in late October and our trips will be finalised by mid-November.
- In the meantime, you can pre-book your spot by submitting a risk-free advance reservation.
- Don’t wait, pre-book your spot now! Our Tour de France trips are hugely popular and will sell out.
- Pre-book now with an ADVANCE RESERVATION
Anticipated 2018 Tour de France trips
Week 1: Le Grand Depart in La Vendee
Week 2: Alps Stages
Week 3: Pyrenees Stages & Paris Finish
Top 5 reasons to choose Thomson Bike Tours
1. Tour de France Official Tour Operator - one of only 2 operators awarded “premium” status
2. VIP access to the Departure Village at a Stage Start and the VIP Tribune at a Stage Finish
3. Access to our Private Hospitality Marquees, strategically placed on the key climbs
4. Our relationship with the top teams of the Tour is second-to-none
5. Our professional tour guide will get you in through the back door of the Tour
Tour de France Race-Viewing with Thomson Bike Tours
As one of just 2 Premium TDF Official Tour Operators we can offer you exclusive VIP access to the key stages of the Tour de France: