2018 Giro d’Italia VIP Spectator Experiences
Our VIP Spectator Trips are the perfect way to see the Giro and provide the perfect mix of LIVE race-viewing, insider Giro d’Italia experiences and exclusive VIP hospitality.
2018 ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
- The 2018 Giro d’Italia route will be officially announced in October and our trips will be finalised by mid-November.
- In the meantime, you can pre-book your spot by submitting a risk-free advance reservation.
- Don’t wait, pre-book your spot now! Our Giro d’Italia trips are hugely popular and will sell out.
- Pre-book now with an ADVANCE RESERVATION
Anticipated 2018 Giro d’Italia Spectator Trips
- Grande Partenza
- Mountain Stages & Milan Finish
You can be sure we will be at all the key stages of this most exciting of the grand tours. Where exactly, will be announced once the race route has been officially published.
All our VIP Spectator Experiences include visits to some of the key Italian cities and cultural locations along the Giro route. These will be finalized once the race route has been announced.
Your Trip Leader: Jacinta
We can´t talk about our Spectator Trips without discussing the passion, knowledge and enthusiasm of your guide, Jacinta. A true pro, Jacinta’s wild personality and boundless energy make for a truly exceptional experience. Her connections will get you the ultimate insider access and her antics will have you howling with laughter. Simply the most fun you can have at a bike race.