2018 Tour de France KOM Cycling Challenges
Our KOM Challenges provide the perfect mix of LIVE race-viewing and challenging and rewarding rides on the legendary routes and climbs of the Tour de France.
2018 ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
- The 2018 Tour de France route will be officially announced in late October and our trips will be finalised by mid-November.
- In the meantime, you can pre-book your spot by submitting a risk-free advance reservation.
- Don’t wait, pre-book your spot now! Our Tour de France trips are hugely popular and will sell out.
- Pre-book now with an ADVANCE RESERVATION
Anticipated 2018 Tour de France trips
Week 2: Alps Stages
Week 2: Alps Stages & Mont Ventoux
Week 3: Pyrenees Stages
Week 3: Pyrenees Stages & Paris Finish
Top 7 reasons to choose Thomson Bike Tours
1. Tour de France Official Tour Operator - one of only 2 operators awarded “premium” status
2. VIP access to the Departure Village at a Stage Start and the VIP Tribune at a Stage Finish
3. Access to our Private Hospitality Marquees, strategically placed on the key climbs
4. Extensive Ride Program: choose from 3 fully supported rides. Only with Thomson!
5. Top Hotels: a 15th century château; the top hotel in the Pyrenees; the #1 hotel in Alpe d’Huez
6. KOMs galore: Alpe d’Huez, Galibier, Croix de Fer, Tourmalet, Aspin, Port de Bales & more…
7. Our support teams are the envy of the mountain. The best support guaranteed!
Only with Thomson Bike Tours - THREE fully supported ride levels!
With 3 daily rides from 30km to 150km, you can be sure we have the perfect ride for you. Check out our Sport, Performance and Extreme ride programs.