DON’T MISS OUT IN 2019
The 2019 Vuelta a España route was launched on December 19. Our Vuelta trip will be ready to book in January. In the meantime, make your Advance Reservation now to guarantee your spot.
2018 Trip Details
Our Vuelta KOM Challenge provides a great mix of LIVE race-viewing and challenging and rewarding rides on the legendary routes and climbs of northern Spain, before we take you down to Madrid to see the grand finale on the last stage.
Designed for Avid Riders
- Challenging rides - and the toughest climbs!
- Small ride groups - less than 10 riders per ride-group
- Top Support - sag van and ride leader per ride-group
- Exceptional Staff - friendly, knowledgeable, skilled… and super-fit!
- Stage 17- Summit Finish on Los Machucos (access to the VIP hospitality tribune)
- Stage 18 - Suances (Meet the pros and celebrities at the Stage Start)
- Stage 20 - Summit Finish on the Angliru (access to the VIP hospitality tribune)
- Stage 21 - Stage finish on the Paseo de Castellana (access to the VIP hospitality tribune)
Conquer Famous Vuelta climbs
- Alto de l’Angliru
- Lagos de Covadonga
- Los Machucos
- Puerto de la Lunada
- Alto el Cordal
- and many more…