Savor the best Grand Tour of the Season
5 Guest Reviews
Guest Reviews for this trip
As usual, Thomson has delivered an amazing bike trip experience. Loved the rides, the food and the wine. The best part of this and any other Thomson trip that I have experienced, however, was the staff. Pere and Dani were terrific. Thanks again
Wonderful focus on the ride above all else and the other aspects being very well prepared as well.
The overall trip was excellent. Great routs, beautiful sceneries The guides/leaders were phenomenal, they were always helping you with a big smile, great support. My only criticism is that the food could have been a bit better and my only suggestion is that in this era of Strava and other social sites, you wanted to post good time in this famous climbs, the only problem with Thomson tours is that you climb 2-3 cols before you get to the iconic ones and by then your are expend and cannot put a good effort.
Amazing trip! Spectacular challenging routes. Wonderful experience of the Vuelta. Exceptional ride staff. Excellent accommodations. Good food. Well-organized. I am a better cyclist from the experience, and look forward to more.
Well organised, well lead and well run.
Our Vuelta KOM Challenge provides a great mix of LIVE race-viewing and challenging and rewarding rides on the legendary routes and climbs of northern Spain.
Designed for Avid Riders
- Challenging rides - and the toughest climbs!
- Small ride groups - less than 10 riders per ride-group
- Top Support - sag van and ride leader per ride-group
- Exceptional Staff - friendly, knowledgeable, skilled… and super-fit!
- Stage 17- Summit Finish on Los Machucos (access to the VIP hospitality tribune)
- Stage 18 - Suances (Meet the pros and celebrities at the Stage Start)
- Stage 20 - Summit Finish on the Angliru (access to the VIP hospitality tribune)
Conquer Famous Vuelta climbs
- Alto de l’Angliru
- Lagos de Covadonga
- Los Machucos
- Puerto de la Lunada
- Alto el Cordal
- and many more…