Our Custom Designed Alps & Paris Challenge trip provides the perfect mix of LIVE race-viewing and challenging and rewarding rides on the legendary routes and climbs in the Alps.
Alpe d’Huez, Galibier and the first-ever summit finish on the Col d’Izoard all feature in our exciting program. Our trip continues to Paris to experience the excitement at the Final Stage on the Champs-Elysées.
Top 6 reasons to choose Thomson
- Tour de France Official Tour Operator - one of only 2 operators awarded “premium” status
- Grand-stand seats in Paris
- Access to our Private Hospitality Marquee on the legendary Col du Galibier
- Less Transfers. More Riding. Only with Thomson!
- KOMs galore: Alpe d’Huez, Galibier, Izoard, Croix de Fer, Telegraphe, Sarenne and more…
- Our support teams are the envy of the mountain. The best support guaranteed!
TOUR VIEWING HIGHLIGHTS
- Stage 16 Stage Finish in Romans
- Stage 17 Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee (Col du Galibier)
- Stage 18 Access to the Stage Start in Briançon
- Stage 18 Race viewing on the Col d’Izoard
- Stage 21 Elysée Grand-stand seats at the Final Stage on the Champs-Elysées
- 4 nights in Albertville - 3*
- 4 nights in Alpe d’Huez - 4*
- 1 night in Paris - 4* Luxury hotel
- Services of our expert ride leaders
- Experienced mechanic Support vehicles
- Nutrition: clif bars, clif gels and multipower sports drink
- Thomson Bike Tours gpx files for Garmin use