2018 TRIP DETAILS
Our Pyrenees Stages KOM Challenge provides the perfect mix of LIVE race-viewing plus challenging and rewarding rides on the legendary routes and climbs of the Pyrenees.
Conquer the unique Col de Portet and witness the stage finish on this monster climb - its first ever appearance in a major race. Our exciting program features a full week of famous rides and thrilling race-viewing.
Tour de France Race-Viewing Details
Stage 17: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee (Col de Portet)
Stage 18: Access to the VIP Departure Village in Trie sur Baïse
Stage 19: Access to the VIP Tribune at the Finish Line in Laruns
Top 7 reasons to choose Thomson
1. TDF Official Premium Tour Operator - one of only 2 operators awarded “Premium” status
2. VIP access to the 3 key stages in the Pyrenees
3. Access to our Private Hospitality Marquee on the Col de Portet
4. Extensive Ride Program: choose from 3 fully supported rides. Only with Thomson!
5. Stay at the Luxury 4-star St Lary Mercure, the most sought-after hotel in the Pyrenees
6. KOMs galore: Tourmalet, Peyresourde, Aspin, Portet, Port de Bales, Aubisque and more…
7. Our support teams are the envy of the mountain. The best support guaranteed!
THREE fully supported ride levels!
3 fully supported rides each day - from 20km to 170km - ensure you’ll find the ride that matches your personal fitness level. Check out our Sport, Performance and Extreme ride programs.
(during the trip, you may choose a different ride level each day - you don’t have to stick with the same ride level for the entire trip)