2021 TOUR DE FRANCE - Advance Reservations now Open
We’re expecting the 2nd Week of the 2021 Tour de France to focus on the Pyrenees mountains.
Pre-reserve your spot on our trip to the key Pyrenees Mountain Stages with a risk-free Advance Reservation
Please note: full details of our 2021 TDF trips will be available later in the year. For an idea of what to expect in 2021, take a look at our 2020 trip details below.
2020 TRIP DETAILS
Conquer famous climbs like the Tourmalet, Aubisque, Aspin and Peyresourde. Witness the 2 Key Stages in the Pyrenees: Stage 8 LIVE on the Col de Peyresourde from the comfort of our Private Hospitality Marquee, and Stage 9 in the VIP Tribune directly opposite the Finish Line in Laruns.
Tour de France Race-Viewing Details
Stage 8: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee on the Col de Peyresourde
Stage 9: Access to the VIP Tribune at the Finish Line in Laruns
Stage 9: VIP ride across the Finish Line & Podium photos in Laruns
Top 7 reasons to choose Thomson
1. Number 1 Official Tour de France Tour Operator: awarded “PREMIUM” status by ASO
2. VIP access to the 2 key stages in the Pyrenees
3. Only with Thomson: access to our Private Hospitality Marquee on the Col de Peyresourde
4. Only with Thomson: extensive Ride Program: choose from 3 fully supported rides
5. Stay in just 1 hotel: the 4-star Hotel Mercure, the most sought-after hotel in the Pyrenees
6. More KOMs: Tourmalet, Peyresourde, Aspin, Aubisque…No one rides like Thomson!
7. Our support teams are the envy of the mountain. The best support guaranteed!
THREE fully supported ride levels!
3 fully supported rides each day - from 20km to 140km - ensure you’ll find the ride that matches your personal fitness level. Check out our Sport, Performance and Extreme ride programs.
(during the trip, you may choose a different ride level each day - you don’t have to stick with the same ride level for the entire trip)