NOW TAKING ADVANCE RESERVATIONS FOR 2018
- The 2018 Tour de France route will be officially announced in late October and our trips will be finalised by mid-November.
- In the meantime, you can pre-book your spot by submitting a risk-free advance reservation.
- Don’t wait, pre-book your spot now! Our Tour de France trips are hugely popular and will sell out.
- Pre-book now with an ADVANCE RESERVATION
2017 TRIP DETAILS
Our Pyrenees Stages KOM Challenge provides the perfect mix of LIVE race-viewing and challenging and rewarding rides on the legendary routes and climbs of the Pyrenees.
Tour de France Race-Viewing Details
Stage 11: Access to the VIP Tribune at the Finish Line in Pau
Stage 12: Official “Ride over the Finish Line” at the Summit Finish in Peyragudes
Stage 12: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee (Peyragudes)
Stage 14: Access to the VIP Departure Village at the Stage Start in Blagnac
Top 7 reasons to choose Thomson
1. Tour de France Official Tour Operator - one of only 2 operators awarded “premium” status
2. VIP access to 2 key stages in the Pyrenees
3. Access to our Private Hospitality Marquee on the final climb to Peyragudes
4. Extensive Ride Program: choose from 3 fully supported rides. Only with Thomson!
5. Stay at the Luxury 4-star St Lary Mercure, the most sought-after hotel in the Pyrenees
6. KOMs galore: Tourmalet, Peyresourde, Aspin, Port de Bales, Pla d’Adet and more…
7. Our support teams are the envy of the mountain. The best support guaranteed!
NEW in 2017 - THREE fully supported ride levels!
With 3 daily rides from 30km to 150km, you can be sure we have the right ride for you. Check out our Sport, Performance and Extreme ride programs.