Pre-reserve your 2020 Tour de France trip!
Towards the end of October the 2020 TDF Route will be announced in Paris. Full details of our 2020 TDF trips will be published here 1st week of November.
When the trips are published, only holders of an advance reservation will be given access to book the trip (if there are any remaining spots these will be offered to the general public).
Don’t be disappointed: pre-reserve now with a risk-free Advance Reservation
Details of our 2019 Trip
Please note that the following Trip Description refers to our 2019 trip. Our 2020 trip will follow a similar format, obviously with changes to the rides & race-viewings dependent on the 2020 TDF route.
Our Pyrenees Stages KOM Challenge provides the perfect mix of LIVE race-viewing plus challenging and rewarding rides on the legendary routes and climbs of the Pyrenees.
Conquer the famous Col du Tourmalet and be there to witness the race LIVE on the mountainside from the comfort of our Private Hospitality Marquee. Our exciting program features a full week of famous climbs, challenging rides and thrilling race-viewing.
Tour de France Race-Viewing Details
Stage 12: Access to the VIP Tribune at the Finish Line in Bagneres de Bigorre
Stage 12: VIP ride across the Finish Line & Podium photos in Bagneres de Bigorre
Stage 13: Access to the VIP Departure Village at the Stage Start in Pau (Individual Time Trial)
Stage 14: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee on the Col du Tourmalet Summit Finish
Top 7 reasons to choose Thomson
1. TDF Official Premium Tour Operator - one of only 2 operators awarded “Premium” status
2. VIP access to the 3 key stages in the Pyrenees
3. Access to our Private Hospitality Marquee on the Col du Tourmalet
4. Extensive Ride Program: choose from 3 fully supported rides. Only with Thomson!
5. Stay in just 1 hotel: the 4-star Hotel Mercure, the most sought-after hotel in the Pyrenees
6. KOMs galore: Tourmalet, Peyresourde, Aspin, Portet, Port de Bales and more…
7. Our support teams are the envy of the mountain. The best support guaranteed!
THREE fully supported ride levels!
3 fully supported rides each day - from 20km to 130km - ensure you’ll find the ride that matches your personal fitness level. Check out our Sport, Performance and Extreme ride programs.
(during the trip, you may choose a different ride level each day - you don’t have to stick with the same ride level for the entire trip)