Witness the most exciting Grand Depart in a generation! We’ll be based for 3 days on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice so you’re guaranteed to be in the thick of the early action. From Nice we head over to Provence to climb the giant of them all - MONT VENTOUX, then continue on to the Pyrenees for 2 thrilling Mountain Stages.
A 12-Day total immersion in the Tour de France!
Tour de France Race-Viewing Details
Stage 1: Access to the VIP Tribune at the Finish Line in Nice
Stage 1: VIP ride across the Finish Line & Podium photos in Nice
Stage 2: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee on the Col de Turini
Stage 3: Access to the VIP Departure Village at the Stage Start in Nice
Stage 8: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee on the Col de Peyresourde
Stage 9: Access to the VIP Tribune at the Finish Line in Laruns
Stage 9: VIP ride across the Finish Line & Podium photos in Laruns
Top 7 reasons to choose Thomson
1. Number 1 Official Tour de France Tour Operator: awarded “PREMIUM” status by ASO
2. VIP access to the 3 Grand Depart stages in Nice and the 2 Mountain Stages in the Pyrenees
3. Only with Thomson: access to our Private Hospitality Marquee on the Turini & Peyresourde
4. Only with Thomson: extensive Ride Program: choose from 3 fully supported rides
5. Premium hotels: the Nice Marriot, a Provencal boutique hotel & the #1 hotel in the Pyrenees
6. More KOMs: Ventoux, Turini, La Madone, Tourmalet, Aubisque…No one rides like Thomson!
7. Our support teams are the envy of the mountain. The best support guaranteed!
THREE fully supported ride levels!
3 fully supported rides each day - from 20km to 150km - ensure you’ll find the ride that matches your personal fitness level. Check out our Sport, Performance and Extreme ride programs.
(during the trip, you may choose a different ride level each day - you don’t have to stick with the same ride level for the entire trip)