Revised Trip Dates: August 28 to September 2
Witness the most exciting Grand Depart in a generation! We’ll be based for 3 days on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice, just minutes away from the Finish and Start Lines of the opening 3 stages! From Nice we head over to Provence to climb the giant of them all - MONT VENTOUX! All in all, a week of remarkable cycling and Tour de France race-viewing, not to be missed!
Tour de France Race-Viewing Details
Stage 1: Access to the VIP Tribune at the Finish Line in Nice
Stage 1: VIP ride across the Finish Line & Podium photos in Nice
Stage 2: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee on the Col de Turini
Stage 3: Access to the VIP Departure Village at the Stage Start in Nice
Top 7 reasons to choose Thomson
1. Number 1 Official Tour de France Tour Operator: awarded “PREMIUM” status by ASO
2. VIP access to the 3 Grand Depart stages in and around Nice
3. Only with Thomson: access to our Private Hospitality Marquee on the Col de Turini
4. Only with Thomson: extensive Ride Program: choose from 3 fully supported rides
5. Premium location: our Nice hotel is just minutes from all the Opening Stage Starts & Finishes
6. More KOMs: Ventoux, Col de Turini, La Madone, Col d’Eze…No one rides like Thomson!
7. Our support teams are the envy of the mountain. The best support guaranteed!
THREE fully supported ride levels!
3 fully supported rides each day - from 20km to 150km - ensure you’ll find the ride that matches your personal fitness level. Check out our Sport, Performance and Extreme ride programs.
(during the trip, you may choose a different ride level each day - you don’t have to stick with the same ride level for the entire trip)