NOW TAKING ADVANCE RESERVATIONS FOR 2018
- The 2018 Tour de France route will be officially announced in late October and our trips will be finalised by mid-November.
- In the meantime, you can pre-book your spot by submitting a risk-free advance reservation.
- Don’t wait, pre-book your spot now! Our Tour de France trips are hugely popular and will sell out.
- Pre-book now with an ADVANCE RESERVATION
2017 TRIP DETAILS
Our Alps & Paris KOM Challenge provides the perfect mix of LIVE race-viewing and challenging and rewarding rides on the legendary routes and climbs in the Alps.
Alpe d’Huez, Galibier and the first-ever summit finish on the Col d’Izoard all feature in our exciting program. Our trip continues to Paris to experience the excitement at the Final Stage on the Champs-Elysees.
Tour de France Race-Viewing Details
Stage 17: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee (Col du Galibier)
Stage 18: Access to the VIP Departure Village at the Stage Start in Briancon
Stage 18: Access to the VIP Tribune at the Finish Line on the Col d’Izoard
Stage 21: Grand-stand seats at the Final Stage on the Champs-Elysees
Top 7 reasons to choose Thomson
1. Tour de France Official Tour Operator - one of only 2 operators awarded “premium” status
2. VIP access to the start and finish of the key stage in the Alps, grand-stand seats in Paris
3. Access to our Private Hospitality Marquee on the legendary Col du Galibier
4. Extensive Ride Program: choose from 3 fully supported rides. Only with Thomson!
5. Luxury Hotels: a 15th C. château, the #1 hotel in Alpe d’Huez & the Paris Inter-Continental
6. KOMs galore: Alpe d’Huez, Galibier, Izoard, Croix de Fer, Telegraphe, Sarenne and more…
7. Our support teams are the envy of the mountain. The best support guaranteed!
NEW in 2017 - THREE fully supported ride levels!
With 3 daily rides from 20km to 185km, you can be sure we have the right ride for you. Check out our Sport, Performance and Extreme ride programs.