NOW TAKING ADVANCE RESERVATIONS FOR 2018.
THE ROUTE HAS YET TO BE ANNOUNCED BUT YOU CAN HAVE A GREAT IDEA WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE 2017 TRIP DETAILS BELOW.
Our Alps Stages KOM Challenge provides the perfect mix of LIVE race-viewing and challenging and rewarding rides on the legendary routes and climbs in the Alps.
Alpe d’Huez, Galibier and the first-ever summit finish on the Col d’Izoard all feature in our exciting program.
Tour de France Race-Viewing Details
Stage 17: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee (Col du Galibier)
Stage 18: Access to the VIP Departure Village at the Stage Start in Briancon
Stage 18: Access to the VIP Tribune at the Finish Line on the Col d’Izoard
Top 7 reasons to choose Thomson
1. Tour de France Official Tour Operator - one of only 2 operators awarded “premium” status
2. VIP access to the start and finish of the key stage in the Alps
3. Access to our Private Hospitality Marquee on the legendary Col du Galibier
4. Extensive Ride Program: choose from 3 fully supported rides. Only with Thomson!
5. Luxury Hotels: a 15th century château near Chambery, and the #1-rated hotel in Alpe d’Huez
6. KOMs galore: Alpe d’Huez, Galibier, Izoard, Croix de Fer, Telegraphe, Sarenne and more…
7. Our support teams are the envy of the mountain. The best support guaranteed!
NEW in 2017 - THREE fully supported ride levels!
With 3 daily rides from 20km to 185km, you can be sure we have the right ride for you. Check out our Sport, Performance and Extreme ride programs.