Pre-reserve your 2020 Tour de France trip!
Towards the end of October the 2020 TDF Route will be announced in Paris. Full details of our 2020 TDF trips will be published here 1st week of November.
When the trips are published, only holders of an advance reservation will be given access to book the trip (if there are any remaining spots these will be offered to the general public).
Don’t be disappointed: pre-reserve now with a risk-free Advance Reservation
Details of our 2019 Trip
Please note that the following Trip Description refers to our 2019 trip. Our 2020 trip will follow a similar format, obviously with changes to the rides & race-viewings dependent on the 2020 TDF route.
Our Alps KOM Challenge provides the perfect mix of LIVE race-viewing plus challenging and rewarding rides on the legendary routes and climbs in the Alps.
Alpe d’Huez, the Col du Galibier, the Col de L’Iseran and the Col de la Croix de Fer all feature in our exciting program.
Tour de France Race-Viewing Details
Stage 18: Access to the VIP Tribune at the Finish Line in Valloire
Stage 18: VIP ride across the Finish Line and Podium photos in Valloire
Stage 19: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee (Col de L’Iseran)
Stage 20: Access to the VIP Departure Village in Albertville
Top 7 reasons to choose Thomson
1. TDF Official Premium Tour Operator - one of only 2 operators awarded “Premium” status
2. VIP access to the 3 key stages in the Alps
3. Access to our Private Hospitality Marquee on the Col de L’Iseran
4. Extensive Ride Program: choose from 3 fully supported rides. Only with Thomson!
5. Luxury Hotels: a 15th C. château & the #1 hotel in Alpe d’Huez
6. KOMs galore: Alpe d’Huez, Galibier, Iseran, Croix de Fer, Telegraphe, Sarenne and more…
7. Our support teams are the envy of the mountain. The best support guaranteed!
THREE fully supported ride levels!
3 fully supported rides each day - from 20km to 130km - ensure you’ll find the ride that matches your personal fitness level. Check out our Sport, Performance and Extreme ride programs.
(during the trip, you may choose a different ride level each day - you don’t have to stick with the same ride level for the entire trip)