2018 TRIP DETAILS
Our Alps KOM Challenge provides the perfect mix of LIVE race-viewing plus challenging and rewarding rides on the legendary routes and climbs in the Alps.
The Alpe d’Huez, Galibier and the first-ever gravel section on the Col de Glieres all feature in our exciting program.
Tour de France Race-Viewing Details
Stage 10: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee (Col de Glieres)
Stage 12: Access to the VIP Tribune at the Finish Line in Alpe d’Huez
Stage 12: Official VIP Ride Across the Finish Line in Alpe d’Huez
Stage 13: Access to the VIP Departure Village at the Stage Start in Bourg d’Oisans
Top 7 reasons to choose Thomson
1. TDF Official Premium Tour Operator - one of only 2 operators awarded “Premium” status
2. VIP access to the start and finish of the key stages in the Alps
3. Access to our Private Hospitality Marquee on the gravel section of the Col de Glieres
4. Extensive Ride Program: choose from 3 fully supported rides. Only with Thomson!
5. Luxury Hotels: a 15th C. château & the #1 hotel in Alpe d’Huez
6. KOMs galore: Alpe d’Huez, Galibier, Croix de Fer, Telegraphe, Sarenne and more…
7. Our support teams are the envy of the mountain. The best support guaranteed!
THREE fully supported ride levels!
3 fully supported rides each day - from 25km to 180km - ensure you’ll find the ride that matches your personal fitness level. Check out our Sport, Performance and Extreme ride programs.
(during the trip, you may choose a different ride level each day - you don’t have to stick with the same ride level for the entire trip)