2021 TOUR DE FRANCE - Advance Reservations now Open
We’re expecting the Final Week of the 2021 Tour de France to focus on the Alps mountains.
Pre-reserve your spot on our trip to the key Alpine Mountain Stages with a risk-free Advance Reservation
Please note: full details of our 2021 TDF trips will be available later in the year. For an idea of what to expect in 2021, take a look at our 2020 trip details below.
2020 TRIP DETAILS
Conquer famous climbs like Alpe d’Huez, Galibier, Croix de Fer, Madeleine and the all new Col de la Loze, which will feature for the first time in the Tour de France. Witness the 3 Key Stages in the Alps and enjoy the unique experience of riding across the Finish Line ahead of the peloton.
Tour de France Race-Viewing Details
Stage 16: Access to the VIP Departure Village at the Stage Start in La Tour-du-Pin
Stage 17: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee on the Col de la Loze
Stage 18: Access to the VIP Tribune at the Finish Line in La Roche sur Foron
Stage 18: VIP ride across the Finish Line & Podium photos in La Roche sur Foron
Top 7 reasons to choose Thomson
1. Number 1 Official Tour de France Tour Operator: awarded “PREMIUM” status by ASO
2. VIP access to the 3 key stages in the Alps
3. Only with Thomson: access to our Private Hospitality Marquee on the Col de de la Loze
4. Only with Thomson: extensive Ride Program: choose from 3 fully supported rides
5. Luxury Hotels: a 15th Century Château & the #1 hotel in Alpe d’Huez
6. More KOMs: Alpe d’Huez, Galibier, Croix de Fer, La Loze…No one rides like Thomson!
7. Our support teams are the envy of the mountain. The best support guaranteed!
THREE fully supported ride levels!
3 fully supported rides each day - from 20km to 130km - ensure you’ll find the ride that matches your personal fitness level. Check out our Sport, Performance and Extreme ride programs.
(during the trip, you may choose a different ride level each day - you don’t have to stick with the same ride level for the entire trip)