Ready to reach new heights?
Take our KOM Challenge and discover why no one does the GIRO like Thomson Bike Tours!
Our GIRO KOM Challenge provides the perfect mix of LIVE race-viewing and challenging and rewarding rides on the legendary routes and climbs of the GIRO in the Italian Alps & Dolomites.
The Giro Organisers have designed an exciting route this year with a climb-intensive last 10 days. They’ve also been quite creative with the inclusion of many lesser-known but really spectacular climbs such as the Colle del Nivolet, Colle San Carlo and Passo Manghen.
Our trip focuses on these last 10 days and is almost as climb-intensive as the Giro itself. Join us and you’ll ride the actual routes of several key stages and you’ll conquer an impressive list of the best climbs that Italy has to offer. Colle del Nivolet, Colle San Carlo, Passo Manghen all feature in our challenging ride program as well as the Passo Mortirolo, Passo Gavia, Passo Ghisallo, Passo Sella, Passo Pordoi and the Passo San Pellegrino, and of course the Passo Stelvio (weather-permitting).
GIRO Race-Viewing Details
Giro Stage 13: Access to the VIP Tribune at the Summit Finish on Colle del Nivolet
Giro Stage 14: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee on the Colle San Carlo
Giro Stage 15: Road-side Race-Viewing on Colma di Sormano
Giro Stage 16: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee on the Passo Gavia
Giro Stage 19: Access to the VIP Tribune at the Summit Finish in San Martino di Castrozza
Giro Stage 20: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee on the Passo Manghen
Top 6 reasons to choose Thomson
1. Our trips are designed for avid riders - no-one rides like Thomson!
2. VIP access to the Finishes of Top Stages: Stage 13 on Colle de Nivolet, Stage 19 in San Martino di Castrozza
3. Access to our Private Hospitality Marquees on the key climbs: Stage 14 on the Colle San Carlo, Stage 16 on the Passo Gavia, Stage 20 on the Passo Manghen
4. Top Hotels: stay in a 15th century castle, a historic villa in Piedmont and luxury hotels in Bolzano and Bormio
5. KOMs galore: Stelvio, Gavia, Mortirolo, Nivolet, Manghen, Ghisallo, Pordoi, San Pellegrino and more…
6. Our support teams are the envy of the mountain. The best support guaranteed!
Final Stage of the Giro in Verona
Contact Leeanne Wills in Customer Service if you’d like to add an extra day to your trip to include viewing of the Final Stage in Verona.