Ready to reach new heights?
Take our KOM Challenge and discover why no one does the GIRO like Thomson Bike Tours!
Our GIRO KOM Challenge provides the perfect mix of LIVE race-viewing and challenging rides on the famous routes and climbs of the GIRO in the Italian Alps.
The Giro Organisers have designed another challenging and spectacular route with a focus on long, tough stages with lots of climbing. They’ve also been quite creative with the inclusion of many lesser-known but really spectacular climbs such as Piancavallo, Mount Etna, Sella Chianzutan, Forcella Valbona and a thrilling finale to Stage 16 with the peloton climbing Monte Ragogna 3 times before the finish in San Daniele del Friuli. Of course the legendary Passo Stelvio will play a huge role in the final outcome.
Our trip focuses on the 4 intensive stages at the beginning of the final week. We’ll witness the Stage Finish on the HC climb to Piancavallo, we’ll be on Monte Ragogna for a unique opportunity to witness the race go by 3 times on the same climb. With the help of our bike partner, Basso Bikes, we have a special day in store for you in Basso’s home town, Bassano del Grappa, where we’ll witness the start of Stage 17 followed by a ride up the legendary Monte Grappa. We’ll round off the trip with a special day of race-viewing on the mot famous of Grand Tour climbs, the Passo Stelvio!
GIRO Race-Viewing Details
Giro Stage 15: Access to the VIP Tribune at the Summit Finish in Piancavallo
Giro Stage 16: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee on Monte Ragogna
Giro Stage 17: Access to the VIP Hospitality area at the Stage Start in Bassano del Grappa
Giro Stage 18: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee on the Passo Stelvio
Top 6 reasons to choose Thomson
1. Our trips are designed for avid riders - no-one rides like Thomson!
2. VIP access to the Summit Finish on the Hors-Categorie climb to Piancavallo
3. VIP access to the Stage Start in Bassano del Grappa
4. Access to our Private Hospitality Marquees on the key climbs: Stage 16 on Monte Ragogna (3 laps), and Stage 18 on the Stelvio
5. KOMs galore: Stelvio, Bassano del Grappa, Piancavallo (both sides), Sella Chianzutan, Forcella di Monte Rest, Monte Ragogna and more…
6. Our support teams are the envy of the mountain. The best support guaranteed!
Final Stage of the Giro in Milan
Contact Leeanne Wills in our Customer Service if you’d like to stay in Milan at the end of the trip and include viewing of the Final Stage.