Ready to reach new heights?
Take our KOM Challenge and discover why no one does the GIRO like Thomson Bike Tours!
NOW TAKING ADVANCE RESERVATIONS FOR 2018
- The 2018 Giro d’Italia route will be officially announced in October and our trips will be finalised by mid-November.
- In the meantime, you can pre-book your spot by submitting a risk-free advance reservation.
- Don’t wait, pre-book your spot now! Our Giro d’Italia trips are hugely popular and will sell out.
- Pre-book now with an ADVANCE RESERVATION
2017 TRIP DETAILS
Our GIRO KOM Challenge provides the perfect mix of LIVE race-viewing and challenging and rewarding rides on the legendary routes and climbs of the GIRO in the Alps and Dolomites.
Stelvio (both sides), Monte Grappa, Mortirolo, Gavia, Sella Ronda and Alpe di Siusi all feature in our exciting and challenging ride program.
GIRO Race-Viewing Details
Stage 16: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee on the Passo Umbrail
Stage 18: Access to the VIP Tribune at the Finish Line in Ortisei
Stage 20: Access to our Private Race-Viewing Hospitality Marquee on Monte Grappa
Top 7 reasons to choose Thomson
1. Our trips are designed for avid riders - no-one rides like Thomson!
2. Extensive Ride Program: choose from 2 fully supported rides. Only with Thomson!
3. Access to our Private Hospitality Marquees on the Passo Umbrail and Monte Grappa
4. VIP access to the Finish of Stage 18 in Ortisei
5. Top Hotels: stay in a 13th century castle and 4-star hotels in Ortisei and Bormio
6. KOMs galore: Stelvio (both sides), Monte Grappa, Mortirolo, Gavia, Pordoi and more…
7. Our support teams are the envy of the mountain. The best support guaranteed!
NEW in 2017 - TWO fully supported ride levels!
With 2 daily rides from 70km to 150km, you can be sure we have the right ride for you. Check out our Performance and Extreme ride programs.