Reserve your bike today
Rental Bike Pricing
Rental Bike Price = $500 USD
Optional Insurance (see below for details) is available for $75 USD
About the Canyon Ultimate CF SL 8.0 Di2
The joy factor skyrockets when you are riding a pure racing machine like the Ultimate CF SL 8.0 Di2. Lightweight, responsive and complemented by the new Ultegra Di2 groupset, this is a bike that will keep you motivated to keep chasing your own personal bests every ride. Since all Ultimate frames come with the same Sport Pro Geometry the pro’s use, you can get your setup to be as aggressive and race-oriented as you like, but without sacrificing comfort.
This is a bike suited for blasting through some fast crit racing or pacing yourself over the course of a sportif, as well as everything in between. And if reliable, high-performance is what you are looking for, you can hardly do better than the latest Ultegra Di2 groupset with electronic shifting combined with a super sweet pair of DT Swiss PR 1600 Spline wheels. The clean, smooth shifting with reliable, responsive braking will make every ride a call to adventure since you will never need to question the dependability of your bike.
We’ve modified the 11-speed drivetrain to a compact 50-34 crank and an 11-32 cassette to help you spin up steep hills and then nail the descent on the other side. The Ultimate CF SL 8.0 Di2 is the perfect tool to accompany you on a Thomson Bike Tours trip.
How do I choose the right size bike for me?
Just watch the video below to see how to take your body measurements and then input them into the official Canyon fit application on the Canyon website.
We will also ask you for some key measurements closer to your trip departure to ensure you have the best possible bike fit.
Our optional insurance policy offers you the possibility to insure your rental bike against theft or damage caused by accident. Unless you have coverage through other insurances (home-owners, travel insurance etc.) we recommend you insure the rental bike through our insurance policy.
To view details of our bike rental insurance policy: Click here
Optional Rental Insurance
The bike rental insurance fee starts at $75 USD per bike per trip.
- Damage or breakage to the bike frame or any of the components.
- Theft or loss of the bike.
- The insurance does not guarantee that Thomson Bike Tours will be able to provide a replacement bike (or components) in the case of irreparable damage.
- Third party liability, medical costs, and any other costs that result from damage to the rental bike or theft/loss of the rental bike are not covered.
A deductible of $250 USD will be applied.
Bike Rental Terms & Conditions
To view details of our bike rental terms and conditions: Click here
Please note that Bike Rentals are subject to availability and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Thomson Bike Tours reserve the right to modify the model of bicycle available for rent at any time. For your comfort and security on the bike, we also ask you to bring your pedals and saddle.
Bike Rental Terms & Conditions
- All bike rentals must be reserved, and full payment must be made, before the start of your Thomson Bike Tours trip.
- An inspection of the bike will be performed in your presence when the bike is handed over to you. Please make sure that any damages, scratches etc. are included in the bike inspection report.
- During the trip, the bike remains the property of Thomson Bike Tours and you will not rent, sell or otherwise part with the bike.
- You undertake not to misuse the bike and return it to Thomson Bike Tours in the same condition as it was delivered to you (normal wear and tear excepted).
- During the rental period, Thomson Bike Tours will make reasonable endeavors to replace or fix any malfunctioning components, unless the problem was created by your misuse of the bike.
- In the event of a major breakdown, caused by your misuse of the bike, Thomson Bike Tours cannot be held responsible for providing a replacement frame or component.
- In the event of the bike being stolen or lost during the rental period, Thomson Bike Tours is entitled to charge you the original purchase price of the bike. To avoid being charged for a lost or stolen bike you need to purchase our bike rental insurance coverage.
- Thomson Bike Tours is entitled to charge you for any damage to the bike, caused by you, during the rental period. To avoid being charged for damage to the rental bike you need to purchase our bike rental insurance coverage (please note that a $250 deductible will be applied).