Reserve your bike today
We are pleased to offer the highly acclaimed Bianchi Infinito CV as our 2017 rental bike. Bianchi worked with US aerospace engineers to develop Countervail®, an innovative, patented vibration-cancelling composite. The resulting carbon frame maximizes performance without sacrificing comfort or responsiveness. Due to it’s unique ability to handle Spring Classic cobbles and long Grand Tour stages alike, the Infinito has earned rave reviews across the industry. We believe we have found the ideal performance bike for Thomson Bike Tours.
- Hottest Bike 2015 by Bicycling Magazine (USA)
- Bike of the year 2013/2014 by Road.cc (UK)
- Innovation Award at Expobici 2013
- Lars Boom rode his Bianchi Infinito CV to victory over the cobbles to win Stage 5 of the 2014 Tour de France
Our optional insurance policy offers you the possibility to insure your rental bike against theft or damage caused by accident. Unless you have coverage through other insurances (home-owners, travel insurance etc.) we recommend you insure the rental bike through our insurance policy.
To view details of our bike rental insurance policy: Click here
Optional Rental Insurance
The bike rental insurance fee starts at $75 USD per bike per trip.
- Damage or breakage to the bike frame or any of the components.
- Theft or loss of the bike.
- The insurance does not guarantee that Thomson Bike Tours will be able to provide a replacement bike (or components) in the case of irreparable damage.
- Third party liability, medical costs, and any other costs that result from damage to the rental bike or theft/loss of the rental bike are not covered.
A deductible of $250 USD will be applied.
Bike Rental Terms & Conditions
To view details of our bike rental terms and conditions: Click here
If you’re unsure of your size we recommend you visit your local Bianchi dealer to get measured. Check out your nearest Bianchi dealer here:
Please note that Bike Rentals are subject to availability and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. For your comfort and security on the bike, we also ask you to bring your pedals and saddle.
Bike Rental Terms & Conditions
- All bike rentals must be reserved, and full payment must be made, before the start of your Thomson Bike Tours trip.
- An inspection of the bike will be performed in your presence when the bike is handed over to you. Please make sure that any damages, scratches etc. are included in the bike inspection report.
- During the trip, the bike remains the property of Thomson Bike Tours and you will not rent, sell or otherwise part with the bike.
- You undertake not to misuse the bike and return it to Thomson Bike Tours in the same condition as it was delivered to you (normal wear and tear excepted).
- During the rental period, Thomson Bike Tours will make reasonable endeavors to replace or fix any malfunctioning components, unless the problem was created by your misuse of the bike.
- In the event of a major breakdown, caused by your misuse of the bike, Thomson Bike Tours cannot be held responsible for providing a replacement frame or component.
- In the event of the bike being stolen or lost during the rental period, Thomson Bike Tours is entitled to charge you the original purchase price of the bike. To avoid being charged for a lost or stolen bike you need to purchase our bike rental insurance coverage.
- Thomson Bike Tours is entitled to charge you for any damage to the bike, caused by you, during the rental period. To avoid being charged for damage to the rental bike you need to purchase our bike rental insurance coverage (please note that a $250 deductible will be applied).