Join us for VIP race-viewing of the Elite Men’s Time Trial, Men’s and Women’s Junior road races, U23 road race, Elite Men’s & Women’s Road Race
The UCI World Champs are the most exciting one day races on everyone’s calendar and Yorkshire, widely known as ‘God’s Own County’, is the perfect setting to host these races! After successfully hosting the Tour de France, many teams were so enamored by the fans, the atmosphere and the routes through outstanding countryside, that Yorkshire became successful in hosting the UCI Tour de Yorkshire, which brings crowds out in their thousands every year. Rolling hills, quaint villages, the friendliest folk you will ever meet – Yorkshire is the pot of gold at the end of the Rainbow Jersey.
Exclusive VIP Race Access
- Access to the Exclusive VIP Area on ‘The Stray’ situated in prime position on the Harrogate Circuit
- Food, beverages, exclusive course-side race-viewing, live coverage and seating
- Day 1 - Men’s Elite Time Trial Road-side viewing
- Day 2 - Men Junior road race start
- Day 3 - Women Junior & Men’s U23 road race finish Road-side viewing
- Day 4 - Women’s Elite Road Race VIP Area
- Day 5 - Men’s Elite Road Race VIP Area
Your Trip Leader: Jacinta
We can’t talk about our Spectator Trips without discussing the passion, knowledge and enthusiasm of your guide, Jacinta. A true pro, Jacinta’s wild personality and boundless energy make for a truly exceptional experience. Yorkshire born and bred, her antics will have you howling with laughter. Simply the most fun you can have at a bike race.