Join us to see 4 stages of the 2020 Tour de France in the magical Occitane region of France and the Spectacular Pyrenees.
As the race heads away from the furore and crowds of the Grand Depart, we will catch it at the quieter stages, giving you chance to really get up close and revel in the excitement! The days on this trip are action packed, full of mountains, stunning scenery and offering great viewings with guaranteed action in the peloton . There’s only one hotel change too, providing two great bases for the trip.
Official Premium Tour Operator - Thomson Bike Tours is one of only 3 Official Tour Operators awarded “Premium” status to the Tour de France. Our partnership with the race organizers allows us to provide the ultimate insider Tour de France experience, complete with exclusive VIP hospitality and unprecedented race viewing opportunities.
Exclusive VIP Race Access
- Access to the Izoard VIP Tribune - situated opposite the Finish Line, the Izoard VIP Tribune offers VIP hospitality and unparalleled viewing of the stage finish
- Departure Village VIP access - meet the riders and Tour celebrities before the race start
- Team Paddock access - mix and mingle in the team area - a Spectator favorite!
- Relais-Etape VIP access - mid-race hospitality. Includes lunch, drinks and road-side viewing
- Stage 6 – Mont Aigoual (VIP Finish Line)
- Stage 7 – Millau (VIP Departure Village)
- Stage 8 – Loudenvielle ( VIP Viewing)
- Stage 9 – Laruns (VIP Relais Etape)
Your Trip Leader: Jacinta
We can´t talk about our Spectator Trips without discussing the passion, knowledge and enthusiasm of your guide, Jacinta. A true pro, Jacinta’s wild personality and boundless energy make for a truly exceptional experience. Her connections will get you the ultimate insider access and her antics will have you howling with laughter. Simply the most fun you can have at a bike race.