NOW TAKING ADVANCE RESERVATIONS FOR 2018
- The 2018 Tour de France route will be officially announced in late October and our trips will be finalised by mid-November.
- In the meantime, you can pre-book your spot by submitting a risk-free advance reservation.
- Don’t wait, pre-book your spot now! Our Tour de France trips are hugely popular and will sell out.
- Pre-book now with an ADVANCE RESERVATION
2017 TRIP DETAILS
Join us for the Grand Depart to see the Team Presentation Ceremony and the first 3 stages of the 2017 Tour de France in spectacular Düsseldorf.
Discover glorious Germany and beautiful Belgium with minimal travel time.
Premium Official Tour Operator - Thomson Bike Tours is one of only two Premium Official Tour Operators to the Tour de France. Our partnership with the race organizers allows us to provide the ultimate insider Tour de France experience, complete with exclusive VIP hospitality and unprecedented race viewing opportunities.
Exclusive VIP Race Access
- Access to the Izoard VIP Tribune - Situated opposite the Finish Line, the Izoard VIP Tribune offers VIP hospitality and unparalleled viewing of the stage finish.
- Departure Village VIP access - meet the riders and Tour celebrities before the race start
- Team Paddock access - mix and mingle in the team area - a Spectator favorite!
- Relais-Etape VIP access - mid-race hospitality. Includes lunch, drinks and road-side viewing
- Team presentation - Düsseldorf
- Stage 1 - Time Trial - Düsseldorf (VIP Relais-Etape)
- Stage 2 - Liege - Belgium (VIP Finish Line)
- Stage 3 - Verviers - Belgium (VIP Departure Village)
Your Trip Leader: Jacinta
We can´t talk about our Spectator Trips without discussing the passion, knowledge and enthusiasm of your guide, Jacinta. A true pro, Jacinta’s wild personality and boundless energy make for a truly exceptional experience. Her connections will get you the ultimate insider access and her antics will have you howling with laughter. Simply the most fun you can have at a bike race.