Join us for the Grand Depart in Nice to see the Team Presentation Ceremony and the first 3 stages of the 2020 Tour de France on the opulent French Riviera! With its year-round sunshine, vibrant street life and stunning seaside location, no place in France compares with the elegance of Nice.
Discover the area and stages with minimal travel time. The first week of the Tour de France is amazing – it’s quieter, everyone is full of positive energy with plenty of time for the fans, plus we have secured a hotel in the heart of the action! You’ll be amongst all the cyclists and celebs for days!
Official Premium Tour Operator - Thomson Bike Tours is one of only 3 Official Tour Operators awarded “Premium” status to the Tour de France. Our partnership with the race organizers allows us to provide the ultimate insider Tour de France experience, complete with exclusive VIP hospitality and unprecedented race viewing opportunities.
Exclusive VIP Race Access
- Access to the Izoard VIP Tribune - Situated opposite the Finish Line, the Izoard VIP Tribune offers VIP hospitality and unparalleled viewing of the stage finish.
- Departure Village VIP access - meet the riders and Tour celebrities before the race start
- Team Paddock access - mix and mingle in the team area - a Spectator favorite!
- Relais-Etape VIP access - mid-race hospitality. Includes lunch, drinks and road-side viewing
- Team presentation - Nice
- Stage 1 - Nice-Nice (VIP Finish Line)
- Stage 2 - Nice-Nice (VIP Relais Etape)
- Stage 3 - Nice (VIP Departure Village)
Your Trip Leader: Jacinta
We can´t talk about our Spectator Trips without discussing the passion, knowledge and enthusiasm of your guide, Jacinta. A true pro, Jacinta’s wild personality and boundless energy make for a truly exceptional experience. Her connections will get you the ultimate insider access and her antics will have you howling with laughter. Simply the most fun you can have at a bike race.