Pre-reserve your 2020 Tour de France trip!
Towards the end of October the 2020 TDF Route will be announced in Paris. Full details of our 2020 TDF trips will be published here 1st week of November.
When the trips are published, only holders of an advance reservation will be given access to book the trip (if there are any remaining spots these will be offered to the general public).
Don’t be disappointed: pre-reserve now with a risk-free Advance Reservation
Details of our 2019 Trip
Please note that the following Trip Description refers to our 2019 trip. Our 2020 trip will follow a similar format, obviously with changes to the rides & race-viewings dependent on the 2020 TDF route.
Join us to see the adrenalin-filled final 8 days of the 2019 Tour de France including 4 stages in the Alps and the Final Stage on the Champs-Elysees in Paris!
Official Premium Tour Operator - Thomson Bike Tours is one of only two Official Premium Tour Operators to the Tour de France. Our partnership with the race organizers allows us to provide the ultimate insider Tour de France experience, complete with exclusive VIP hospitality and unprecedented race viewing opportunities.
Exclusive VIP Race Access
- Access to the Izoard VIP Tribune - VIP hospitality and race viewing at the Stage Finish.
- Departure Village VIP access - meet the riders and Tour celebrities before the race start
- Team Paddock access - mix and mingle in the team area - a Spectator favorite!
- Relais-Etape VIP access - mid-race hospitality. Includes lunch, drinks and road-side viewing
- Stage 16 - Access to the VIP Izoard Tribune at the Stage Finish in Nimes
- Stage 17 - Access to the VIP Departure Village & Team Paddock in Pont du Gard
- Stage 18 - Access to the VIP Relais-Etape in Valloire
- Stage 19 - Access to the VIP Izoard Tribune at the Stage Finish in Tignes
- Stage 21 - Access to the VIP Rive Gauche Tribune on the Champs-Elysees in Paris
Your Trip Leader: Jacinta
We can´t talk about our Spectator Trips without discussing the passion, knowledge and enthusiasm of your guide, Jacinta. A true pro, Jacinta’s wild personality and boundless energy make for a truly exceptional experience. Her connections will get you the ultimate insider access and her antics will have you howling with laughter. Simply the most fun you can have at a bike race.