Revised Trip Dates: September 12 to September 21
Join us for the adrenalin filled last 10 days, seeing 5 stages in the stunning Alps and the final stage on the Champs-Elysees in Paris! This is our all singing, all dancing bumper package of a trip! There’s only one hotel change too, providing two great bases for this amazing trip.!
Official Premium Tour Operator - Thomson Bike Tours is one of only 3 Official Premium Tour Operators to the Tour de France. Our partnership with the race organizers allows us to provide the ultimate insider Tour de France experience, complete with exclusive VIP hospitality and unprecedented race viewing opportunities.
Exclusive VIP Race Access
- Access to the Izoard VIP Tribune - situated opposite the Finish Line, the Izoard VIP Tribune offers VIP hospitality and unparalleled viewing of the stage finish.
- Departure Village VIP access - meet the riders and Tour celebrities before the race start
- Team Paddock access - mix and mingle in the team area - a Spectator favorite!
- Relais-Etape VIP access - mid-race hospitality. Includes lunch, drinks and road-side viewing
- Stage 15 – Grand Colombier (VIP Finish Line)
- Stage 16 – Le Tour du Pin (VIP Departure Village)
- Stage 17 – Col de la Loze ( VIP Viewing)
- Stage 18 – La Roche sur Foron (VIP Relais Etape)
- Stage 19 – Bourg en Bresse (VIP Departure Village)
- Stage 21 – Access to the VIP Rive Gauche on the Champs Elysees
Your Trip Leader: Jacinta
We can´t talk about our Spectator Trips without discussing the passion, knowledge and enthusiasm of your guide, Jacinta. A true pro, Jacinta’s wild personality and boundless energy make for a truly exceptional experience. Her connections will get you the ultimate insider access and her antics will have you howling with laughter. Simply the most fun you can have at a bike race.