2018 Tour de France VIP Spectator Experiences
Our VIP Spectator Trips are the perfect way to see the Tour de France and provide the perfect mix of LIVE race-viewing, insider Tour de France experiences and exclusive VIP hospitality.
2018 ADVANCE RESERVATIONS
- The 2018 Tour de France route will be officially announced in late October and our trips will be finalised by mid-November.
- In the meantime, you can pre-book your spot by submitting a risk-free advance reservation.
- Don’t wait, pre-book your spot now! Our Tour de France trips are hugely popular and will sell out.
- Pre-book now with an ADVANCE RESERVATION
Anticipated 2018 Tour de France trips
Week 1: Le Grand Depart in La Vendee
Week 2: Alps Stages
Week 3: Pyrenees Stages & Paris Finish
Full details of all our 2018 Tour de France trips will be available in November
Exclusive VIP Race Access
- Access to the Izoard VIP Tribune - Situated opposite the Finish Line, the Izoard VIP Tribune offers VIP hospitality and unparalleled viewing of the stage finish.
- Departure Village VIP access - meet the riders and Tour celebrities before the race start
- Team Paddock access - mix and mingle in the team area - a Spectator favorite!
- Relais-Etape VIP access - mid-race hospitality. Includes lunch, drinks and road-side viewing
VIP Departure Village Experience
Your Trip Leader: Jacinta
We can´t talk about our Spectator Trips without discussing the passion, knowledge and enthusiasm of your guide, Jacinta. A true pro, Jacinta’s wild personality and boundless energy make for a truly exceptional experience. Her connections will get you the ultimate insider access and her antics will have you howling with laughter. Simply the most fun you can have at a bike race.