Celebrate the 100th edition of the GIRO with the Grand Tour experts!
NOW TAKING ADVANCE RESERVATIONS FOR 2018
- The 2018 Giro d’Italia route will be officially announced in October and our trips will be finalised by mid-November.
- In the meantime, you can pre-book your spot by submitting a risk-free advance reservation.
- Don’t wait, pre-book your spot now! Our Giro d’Italia trips are hugely popular and will sell out.
- Pre-book now with an ADVANCE RESERVATION
2017 TRIP DETAILS
Join us for the final 10 days to see 6 stages and meet a pro team in the 100th GIRO! This is sure to be an iconic race, celebrating its centenary edition, and you will be there to witness it all! This trip shows you the best that Italy and the Giro d’Italia have to offer, honoring its many legends along the way.
VIP experiences - Thomson Bike Tours provides VIP experiences to the Grand tours. Our VIP viewings and our relationships with the teams and media allows us to provide the ultimate insider experience, complete with exclusive VIP hospitality and unprecedented race viewing opportunities.
- Stage 16 - Stelvio (Private hospitality)
- Stage 17 - Canazei (VIP Finish)
- Stage 18 - Ortisei (VIP Finish)
- Stage 19 - San Candido (VIP Departure Village)
- Stage 20 - Monte Grappa (Private Hospitality)
- Stage 21 - Milan (VIP Finish)
- Livigno - Mountain Paradise
- Milan - the birth place of the Giro d’Italia
Your Trip Leader: Jacinta
We can´t talk about our Spectator Trips without discussing the passion, knowledge and enthusiasm of your guide, Jacinta. A true pro, Jacinta’s wild personality and boundless energy make for a truly exceptional experience. Her connections will get you the ultimate insider access and her antics will have you howling with laughter. Simply the most fun you can have at a bike race.