Celebrate the 100th edition of the GIRO with the Grand Tour experts!
NOW TAKING ADVANCE RESERVATIONS FOR 2018
- The 2018 Giro d’Italia route will be officially announced in October and our trips will be finalised by mid-November.
- In the meantime, you can pre-book your spot by submitting a risk-free advance reservation.
- Don’t wait, pre-book your spot now! Our Giro d’Italia trips are hugely popular and will sell out.
- Pre-book now with an ADVANCE RESERVATION
2017 TRIP DETAILS
Join us for the Grande Partenza of the Giro d’Italia to see the Team Presentation Ceremony and the first 3 stages of the 100th edition of the race in spectacular Sardinia! White paradise beaches, beautiful jagged coastlines & stunning scenery make this one of the most beautiful places to host this centenary race.
VIP experiences - Thomson Bike Tours provides VIP experiences to Grand tours. Our VIP viewings and our relationships with the teams and media allows us to provide the ultimate insider experience, complete with exclusive VIP hospitality and unprecedented race viewing opportunities.
- Team Presentation - Live!
- 100th anniversary celebrations - Live!
- Stage 1 - Olbia (VIP Finish Line)
- Stage 2 - Olbia (VIP Departure Village)
- Stage 3 - Cagliari (VIP Finish Line)
Pro Team Visit
Unique to Thomson Bike Tours, we offer an extraordinary opportunity to meet one of the world´s top professional teams.
Meet the team, get insider knowledge on the workings of a pro team and get a privileged look into how a leading team operates at the Giro d’Italia.
Your Trip Leader: Jacinta
We can´t talk about our Spectator Trips without discussing the passion, knowledge and enthusiasm of your guide, Jacinta. A true pro, Jacinta’s wild personality and boundless energy make for a truly exceptional experience. Her connections will get you the ultimate insider access and her antics will have you howling with laughter. Simply the most fun you can have at a bike race.