If you like bike racing, meeting famous faces, meeting teams, getting a real insight into how a team operates, enjoying VIP access and experiences along the race route, seeing the amazing local areas of the Sunshine coast, having lots of fun and not having to worry about all the details – join us on our spectator only fully guided trip to the Tour of California!
Join us to see 5 stages of the 2019 Amgen Tour of California, for an adrenalin-filled 7 days, in stunning Sacramento & South Lake Tahoe, Surf’s up in Pismo Beach & Morro Bay, Mount Baldy and Pasadena! Luxury accommodation in 3 different settings.
VIP Race Access
Our VIP Spectator Trip features the following Amgen Experiences:
Access to the Michelob Ultra VIP Club Start
– Light snacks, beverages, exclusive course-side race-viewing and watch the riders sign in.
Access to the ‘Team Paddock’
– Where the teams congregate before the race, open to the public. Mix and mingle in the team area, seeing the mechanics prep the bikes, the cyclists passing by to sign-on and the call to the start line.
Access to the Michelob VIP Hospitality Tent at the Finish
– 2 hours of live race coverage, fully catered, open bar and prime viewing location.
VIP Full Finish Line Experience
– This is the same as a VIP arrival - with extras! Visit the broadcasters’ compound, see cycling celebrities prior to the awards ceremony and get a seat at the stage Press Conference.
– You’ll see this a number of times and it’s opposite the finish line every day. Sponsors’ tents plus food & drink.
Stage 1 – VIP Start & Finish in Sacramento
Stage 2 – Race-Viewing, South Lake Tahoe
Stage 4 – VIP Full Finish Line Experience, Morro Bay
Stage 5 – Race-Viewing, Pismo Start
Stage 6 – VIP Finish, Mount Baldy
Your Trip Leader: Jacinta
We can’t talk about our Spectator Trips without discussing the passion, knowledge and enthusiasm of your guide, Jacinta. A true pro, Jacinta’s wild personality and boundless energy make for a truly exceptional experience. Her connections will get you the ultimate insider access and her antics will have you howling with laughter. Simply the most fun you can have at a bike race.